Information We Collect. We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as, bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance, personal and business credit history, payment behaviour, bank account information, and tax ID number;
- Social security number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password, and IP address; and
- Business information including company name, company size, and business type.
We may also conduct a site visit to collect information. We supplement the data you provide with your credit score obtained from the three credit bureaus. Once you are an Greenbox customer, we may reach out to you for information again if you decide to renew your cash advance or loan.
Use of Information. We use the information we collect to:
- Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form;
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business;
- Verify your identity;
- Register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Determine whether or not you qualify for one of our cash advances or loan products;
- Process your account, including deducting automatic payments;
- Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications; and
- Post and review your comments on our blog.
- File any financing statement, lien entry form, hypothec registration form or other document Lender requires in order to perfect, amend or continue Lender’s security interest.
- Obtain business and personal credit bureau reports in Borrower’s and Guarantor’s name, respectively, at any time and
from time to time for purposes of verifying the Borrower’s and Guarantor’s identity and current and ongoing
creditworthiness and deciding whether to approve the requested Loan or for any update, renewal, or extension of
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If Greenbox is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
User Access and Choice. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected] or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
Opt-Out Policy. Greenbox and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from Greenbox and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
Behavioural Advertising/Re-Targeting. We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by notifying us. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertisements. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
Security of Information. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Security of Information. Greenbox takes the security of your information very seriously. Your information is securely sent to Greenbox with 128 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers. Thus, when you enter Sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information. If you allow Greenbox to see your banking information online rather than in paper form, it is on a read-only basis. We do not have access to change, edit, or modify bank account information in any way. Greenbox employees cannot view your banking username and passwords.
Blog/Forum. Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at the contact information listed below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Testimonials. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
2200 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 200, Miami, FL 33137
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name and business mailing email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.